Monday 9 March 2015

Who Is Loving All Of The Ugly People?



Is there someone for everyone out there? I often wonder as I’m walking around, who is loving all of the ugly people?  Ugly is a terrible word when it comes to summing up someone’s appearance.  I’m talking about those ugly souls, the ugliness that people keep within. 

Its one thing to be attracted to someone, but in most cases it is true what they say - It’s what is on the inside that counts. 

So who is loving all of these ugly people?  I know certainly that I would not want to be with someone of that nature.  My fiancĂ©e has a lovely soul with an infectious personality – its what makes my life so happy!  I could not imagine it if she were to turn out to be such a bitch on the inside. (I hope she never reads this).

Is it a case of two “uglies” make a right, having a trophy partner, or is it just plain and simple that one person can be attracted to someone so much that they see through all of the bad?

I am interested to know what you all think.  If you saw someone who you were really attracted to but could see they had an ugly soul, would you continue your pursuit of them or would you let go and find someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment